Thursday 13 January 2011

Revised Portfolio

For next portfolio surgery's I re ordered my portfolio (as well as completely re-designing it using an altered template from last modules submissions boards.) These are my strongest pieces to date and the beauty of a portfolio is that they're always changing:



At the back of my portfolio, I wanted to include some illustration so I chose 3 pieces to show if time restraints let me. (If not, it's not a big loss.) :



Along with it will be my square format business card that I'll be printing tomorrow with the other stuff.

After next weeks surgeries, I'll review both my work and portfolio and I'll use any remarks/suggestions to help me re work this for digital/email distribution. I'm also looking into make a more illustration mail out that I can send to designers/agency's.

No comments:

Post a Comment