Monday 17 January 2011

Designers to email

Over the past day or so I've been collecting the emails (or not in one case) of character designers/illustrators/ comic book artists for my Design context journal. Ideally I would like 50 names and emails to send off by the end of this week to see who would be interested in being interviewed ect.

These are people working at Nickelodeon, Cartoon network, freelance, children's illustrators and animators.So far I have 15 names of designers/illustrators whose work I have admired/followed for the past few years.

People to Email:

1. Jamie Smart: sixtyfootmonkey@yahoo.com
2. Chris Battle : CBillustation@gmail.com
3. Sanford Greene : sanford.greene@gmail.com
4. Bobby Pontillas : BobbyPontillas@Gmail.com
5. Darren Rawlings : contact@rawls.ca
6. Pascal Campion : pascal_campion@yahoo.com
7. Flaviano Armentaro: flaviano.armentaro@hotmail.it
8. Eric Canete : ERIC.CANETE@GMAIL.COM
9. Francisco Herrera : blog@herrerabox.com
10. Steve Gordon : http://stevenegordon.com
11. Mike Thomas : Sketchmt@aol.com
12. Ryan Woodward : rwoodward@mac.com
13. Sean L. Moore : seanlmoore@shaw.ca
14. Dan Panosian : Info@danpannosian.com
15. Skottie Young : Will find his email/send a message through his website.

I will also be making case study posts of all of the designers i email over on my FMP blog.

I'll update this post with more names and emails and also mark off who I have contacted and whose got in contact with me.

Edit: 18/01 - I aim to have 25 by tonight

16. EK Weaver : ek@tjandamal.com
17. Justin Rodrigues : Justinrod123@sbcglobal.net
18. Matt Jones : matt_jonezuk@yahoo.co.uk
19. Sean Galloway : seansgcheeks@yahoo.com
20. Jeff Lemire : jeff@jefflemire.com
21. Elena Barbarich : Elena@yamiloo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment