Sunday 12 September 2010

Comic Page 1

So at the end of my second year presentation I mentioned working on a few comic pages. At first I wanted to work on an original story for children but the story became really big and the art style I was going for was my usual way of working. I've put that one of the back burner for now (and it was REALLY early days for it)...

I started working on something closer to home. A six page comic (including cover) with no dialogue depicting a boy rather embarrassingly playing air guitar. His friend finds him and amusement follows.

Drafts Page 1:
Clean Page 1:
Final page 1:
Why does it looks so dark? I think it's just a style thing with how I work with textures. Or as my boyfriend puts it: pastel colours.

More to come. (five more pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment