Sunday 17 January 2010

What Is A CV

First of all I decided to start looking around for some good CV examples. many of them are plain, boring and really wouldn't stand out in the pile. Then again, most of them are pretty badly designed.

However, this is a "golden oldy" if you will; A CV floating about by a young Graphic Designer from Pickering. I don't know him, it was just somthing we where shown in my ND class at the beginning of second year:
It's got all the right information. Name, Education, Experience and work examples. At first I initially liked it because this guy was a better designer than I was. Looking at his work now for his own BA (hons) course, well opinions change. However, it's still a really good example.

Another example that doesn't have to be digital; it COULD be printed for something to be handled.




Unfortunately, I don't think this designer had that idea. He preferred to show it digitised. Hmmm.


It's interesting, it would probably catch someone's eye's if it was perhaps a little brighter. It shows that they're versatile and that not everything has to be done on a computer.


And not exactly a CV, but teh cover for one. It made me smile none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment